Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i put it reverse the back up light dose not come on but the cargo light works is it a 2 way bulb up there or some wire i have to hunt down the truck at the over head rack on it with the break light but i dont think that would mess it up its an 80 LE CC any info would help me out a lot thanks

·
Registered
837 Posts
They are only cargo lights. They operate when you open the doors or turn on the dash switch.

·
Super Moderator
160,774 Posts
Tried to PM you, BigRed, but your mailbox is full. Sorry for the thread hijack, but are you going to make the 4th Texas Meet? You made the first, but we missed you at the 2nd and 3rd. Glad to see you still around. Thought you might have dropped off the map with Vaughn or something. :lol:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh ok thanks b/c it would help when puting the boat in the water at 5 am i will just add back up lights

·
Premium Member
58,286 Posts
when i put it reverse the back up light dose not come on but the cargo light works is it a 2 way bulb up there or some wire i have to hunt down the truck at the over head rack on it with the break light but i dont think that would mess it up its an 80 LE CC any info would help me out a lot thanks
Is English your second language?

·
Premium Member
58,286 Posts

·
Premium Member
58,286 Posts
I'm Cajun and I don talk lak dat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts