Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally I had so smlatino as my handle but the site was buggy and wouldn't allow me to reset reset my password.

Purchased a new 2004 Titan which was declared a Lemon 33 months while living in Louisiana. Nissan stood by their product and I bought a fully loaded 2007 in April of '07.

Wife accepted a relocation offer from NOLA to Raleigh, NC in 2012, which came with a company vehicle. Having 2 little ones made for a practical decision to sell the Titan and settled on a new Tahoe.

Tahoe treated me well, but I came home from business travel a few weeks ago and a 2017 Titan was in my driveway. I figured the wife either had a boyfriend or she was giving me an early Xmas gift. Either way, I was getting a Titan.

Very happy to be back in the Titan and looking forward to becoming active on TitanTalk once again.

Happy New Year!

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now that's funny. Congrats on your new Titan... Post pics when you can.
She needs a bath, but pics will follow soon. Ice/snow/salt has her covered since I picked the truck up yesterday.

Actually haven't had the truck since I rejoined, b/c the Front Passenger seat assemble needed to be replaced. Regardless of the weight of the passenger, the "Air Bag Off" light would stay on. I'll post this in another thread, but wanted to respond.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts