Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I BOUGHT MY TITAN NEW AND ONLY FOUND OUT ABOUT FOUR MONTHS AGO THAT I HAVE BEEN DRIVING MY TRUCK FOR NEARLY TWO YEARS IN 4TH GEAR. I THOUGHT THAT 4D WAS THE SAME THING:bangit:. KIND OF FUNNY AND STUPID.......IM NOT ONE TO READ INSTRUCTIONS OR OWNERS MANUALS :read:UNTIL I COME ACROSS A PROBLEM:). ALSO FOUND OUT THAT THE PASSENGER SEAT BECOMES A TABLE.........THE TITAN IS FULL OF SUPRISES

·
Super Moderator
160,804 Posts
Wait until you accidentally press and hold the unlock button on your keyfob. Or you find the "hidden" cup holder somewhere in (under) the center console. :lol:

Reactions: adamdude04

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Stop yelling damnit.

Reactions: albonismo

·
Super Moderator
160,804 Posts
I bet your mileage sucked! :rofl:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did 18500 miles in 4 and i still keep forgetting to push it into d. I did find out about the auto windows about a year ago and have surprised a few other owners with this info:)

·
Super Moderator
160,804 Posts
I'll say this. You've got brass offering that up on here. I think I might have just kept it real quiet. :lol:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'll say this. You've got brass offering that up on here. I think i might have just kept it real quiet. :lol:
yeah........your probably right, but it is kind of funny, "guys and instructions". This will probably come back to haunt me:)

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
The fact you didn't know what D on an automatic shifter stands for really makes me second guess you..

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
If you had the column shifter, it automatically puts you in D each time you start the engine. You have to press a button to put it in 4.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Haha. Sorry but that is funny to me. My husband did this too the first day we bought the truck, started complaining about the mileage right off the bat and how it ran at such high RPM's. DUH!!!
Nice guy, Not real bright hey!

·
Registered
723 Posts
I don't know what to say in response to this....

·
Premium Member
...08 Pro4X...
70,437 Posts
lol! It takes big ones to rat yourself out on this site!!! lol! There's no turning back now!! LOL!! j/k! lol

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
That's hilarious. So, did you not happen to wonder why they placed 2 different settings for the same gear???
It would be nice if they had labeled it '5' on the Center Console and 'D' on the dash but I wonder how many threads that would cause to be posted. :lol:

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
deee deee deeeeeeeee! HAHAHA My ex did the same thing when I let her borrow my truck one time(we were together at the time). It used a 1/4 of a tank for a trip that I make on less than an 1/8th.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The fact you didn't know what D on an automatic shifter stands for really makes me second guess you..
I WAS USED TO COLUM SHIFT. I HAD A 06 EXPEDITION AND A 94 EXPLORER AND THEY HAVE P,R,N,4D,3,2,1.......ON THE DASH. IM SURE OTHER PEOPLE HAVE DONE THE SAME THING, MAYBE NOT FOR 20 MONTHS THOUGH:) I WISH THE TITAN HAD COLUM SHIFT AS IT GIVES YOU EXTRA SPACE IN THE CENTRE CONSOL.

STUPID QUESTION... BUT WHY DOES IT HAVE 4 AND D AND TOWING MODE, I WOULD THINK THAT 4 WOULD BE THE SAME AS TOW MODE:confused:

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Is this a joke?
I sure hope so....

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
I understand now after seeing GO GATORS in your sig.... lol

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Do you have a flat blade screwdriver???

Can you please take it and pry the shift keys from your keyboard?

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
i bet you really liked your throttle responce at 70mph!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts