Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here some pics of the box. I am almost done. I should be finished tomorrow and will give it a test listen. It should be really loud. Hope the owner likes it so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
SICK... Those are gonna :gunz:

·
Registered
300 Posts
James,

This looks sweeeeet so far. I can't wait to get my hands on this. I hope that it sounds as goods as it looks when I get it in the truck. Did you give it a listen today?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually I was deinied work today. Wife said with slow sales lately. It was a great day to have a family day. And she is the Boss. I will take listen tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bigjimbo said:
I thought you said there isnt any reason to put more than 2 10's in our CC trucks?

What's this setup run?

Yeah theres no real reason to alot fo the stuff we do to our trucks . But this challenge was put before me and I did math and it will slamm.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
tech12volt said:
Well here some pics of the box. I am almost done. I should be finished tomorrow and will give it a test listen. It should be really loud. Hope the owner likes it so far.
Only looks like 2 subs to me...

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Wow James, I'm surprised to see this actually happen! Cant wait to see the end result!!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
Only looks like 2 subs to me...
Umm yah... what dizzle said!

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
t22a80 said:
Umm yah... what dizzle said!
reason being when i cut the first two holes out I noticed with the cold weather we had lately the resin was a little soft. So i figured i would let the other side cure a little more before i cut it.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
tech12volt said:
reason being when i cut the first two holes out I noticed with the cold weather we had lately the resin was a little soft. So i figured i would let the other side cure a little more before i cut it.
Yah sure you are full of excuses! haha jk looks good man!

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
tech12volt said:
A'ma gonna what?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lets all do me a favor and buy some enclosures and subs this week. This would greatly help me out with the wife.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
Post some more revealing pics of your wife and we will consider it...
You are relentless 'dizzle! haha

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dude do not tempt me . LOL

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
James those are some killer deals man.

If you guys need something you better get it before these deals are gone. You wont find better quality or service anywhere.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I actually played this sub enclosure today . ANd man its loud. Its the loudest sub enclosure I have heard in any TITAN.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts