Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here some pics of the box. I am almost done. I should be finished tomorrow and will give it a test listen. It should be really loud. Hope the owner likes it so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
SICK... Those are gonna :gunz:

·
Registered
300 Posts
James,

This looks sweeeeet so far. I can't wait to get my hands on this. I hope that it sounds as goods as it looks when I get it in the truck. Did you give it a listen today?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually I was deinied work today. Wife said with slow sales lately. It was a great day to have a family day. And she is the Boss. I will take listen tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bigjimbo said:
I thought you said there isnt any reason to put more than 2 10's in our CC trucks?

What's this setup run?

Yeah theres no real reason to alot fo the stuff we do to our trucks . But this challenge was put before me and I did math and it will slamm.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Wow James, I'm surprised to see this actually happen! Cant wait to see the end result!!

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
Only looks like 2 subs to me...
Umm yah... what dizzle said!

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
t22a80 said:
Umm yah... what dizzle said!
reason being when i cut the first two holes out I noticed with the cold weather we had lately the resin was a little soft. So i figured i would let the other side cure a little more before i cut it.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
tech12volt said:
reason being when i cut the first two holes out I noticed with the cold weather we had lately the resin was a little soft. So i figured i would let the other side cure a little more before i cut it.
Yah sure you are full of excuses! haha jk looks good man!

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lets all do me a favor and buy some enclosures and subs this week. This would greatly help me out with the wife.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
Post some more revealing pics of your wife and we will consider it...
You are relentless 'dizzle! haha

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I actually played this sub enclosure today . ANd man its loud. Its the loudest sub enclosure I have heard in any TITAN.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts