Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got the BFGs put on about a week ago. So i grabbed the Nikon and took a couple pics....

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Dang, nice pictures (both the truck and the quality of them)! When i read you "grabbed the Nikon and took some pics," I thought they were going to be some regular Joe photos, not some professional photos. Nice job man, also SWEET tires (I hope you don't live near any gravel driveways/roads cause you'll get a nice ticking noise as they get stuck in there :lol:) They're the best tires I've ever owned and I can't wait to test them out this winter. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
76,529 Posts
nice pics.. how do you like the BFG's? they look more agressive then the stockers!

which nikon do you shoot with? i use the d40 for now and love it, but recently it got injured so it's not working 100% at the moment.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for all the comments!

The tires are amazing. i love em...wish they werent so pricey $1341 out the door. theyre 285/65/18 btw. Road noise is virtually the same as before, cant hear them with the radio on the slightest bit. no complaints and 2 thumbs up!

the camera a D50, and then with a handful of sigma, nikor and tamron lenses.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.