Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 5 months of ownership, finally got my Titan lifted over the weekend. Installed with the 4 inch Rancho lift w/Rancho shocks, did use the PRG end links.

Also mounted 315/70/17 Hankook Dynapro MTs on her.

Just saving up for some wheels now. May go with some AR Mojave's, not sure yet whether I will go with black or chrome though.

Anyway, here are some before and after pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
how much did that cost you? with the install and everything?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man I actually got this entire setup for just under $1,600. I found the Rancho lift on eBay for $700 randomly one day ... some guy was just trying to get rid of it and I lowballed him on a 1,300 Buy it Now or Best Offer.

Got two of the tires from discount tire for about $450, the other two I got brand new locally on Craigslist for $200.

And I got the install from a guy that works at a 4x4 shop but does work on the side, for only $200.

I'm always looking for deals. That is why I don't have any wheels yet. Waiting for a good bargain!

·
Registered
196 Posts
haha smart shopper! i like it!
im 17 so im still usin poppa's wallet so i can only sit and drool over the trucks like yours.

·
Registered
800 Posts
That would look sweet with wide "aggressive tire" IMO but its looking good none the less

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ha. Just look for the deals man, they are out there.

Well not sure I want to get much more aggressive on the tread, but I agree with you on the wide look. I like them to stick out a little bit too, but I think those Mojave's make them stick out more, not completely sure though.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Looks awesome!...now I'm on the fence again.... throw some 315 70 17 Kooks on my 17's or 35 12.5 18 Kooks on my 18's....lol. Regardless I gotta paint which ever wheel I decide to run...the stock wheels dont like being spun when stuck in a mudhole...lol

Looks great. You could always paint the stock wheels..the duplicolor graphite wheel paint matches the smoke color perfect. I painted Iceman's wheels on his. Probably the color I'm going with.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
The 17s are cheaper to get tires for!

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Looks awesome!...now I'm on the fence again.... throw some 315 70 17 Kooks on my 17's or 35 12.5 18 Kooks on my 18's....lol. Regardless I gotta paint which ever wheel I decide to run...the stock wheels dont like being spun when stuck in a mudhole...lol

Looks great. You could always paint the stock wheels..the duplicolor graphite wheel paint matches the smoke color perfect. I painted Iceman's wheels on his. Probably the color I'm going with.
Yeah, 17's a better price point.
Whats up with metric :huh: 35 12.50 R17

Welcome To Hankook Tire

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
That lift looks really nice!!! I love the shape of that crossbracket from what is visible. Any idea how much actual lift it gave you??

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not exactly sure. I forgot to measure before I had it installed. I would guess a good 5 inches.

I have some pics from under the truck including the crossmember. If you guys want to see them I can upload them later. Those PRG end links look pretty sweet under there too.

Oh, and took this pic before heading into work this morning. Just couldn't resist how I'm dominating that 4x4 Chevy in the spot next to me, LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Yea, more pics would be awesome. If you measure you new fender height, we can probably guess the rest. Just knowing the final outcome compared against the 6" kits would be nice.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
That's awesome!!!! Mine are are exactly 42.25" on these 33" tires. I'm guessing they'd be around 43.25" - 43.5" if I had 35's. That Rancho looks pretty sweet!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Since I didn't measure prior to the lift, about how much did that give me in the front. Was that 5 inch guesstimate accurate?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Since I didn't measure prior to the lift, about how much did that give me in the front. Was that 5 inch guesstimate accurate?
yea thats about 5"

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
I'm pretty sure that stock is 36" on 2004-2007 models on 33" tires. I'm not sure about the 2008 and newer. Then you have to compensate for the tires your running on. If you're on 35's, that'd be 37" so I'm guessing you got 5.5" which is exactly what PRG Greg had posted that the Rancho gives.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
my truck was 37" stock looked it up the other day cause someone asked.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts