Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 07 KC and already have the 2.5 level kit installed, will the 4 inch spindle kit work with that to give me 6.5 inch of lift?

Will the stock 17 wheels work till i get the money for aftermarket?

What size rear blocks would i need to make it sit just a little lower in the rear....level to just a tad lower....not alot....I hate the rake look.

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got that kit. It says the stock wheel/tire won't work but I have them on and so far not problem. Maybe with wider tires it will rub on the spindle? Get 35's

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
rgregory1965 said:
Will the stock 17 wheels work till i get the money for aftermarket?
Mikeltr450 said:
I got that kit. It says the stock wheel/tire won't work but I have them on and so far not problem. Maybe with wider tires it will rub on the spindle? Get 35's
I don't think I've seen where it says the stock wheel/tires won't fit.....they'll fit fine, they'll just look a little funny with 6.5" as rgregory wants to do......

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
I dont think itll look a lil funny itll look crazy funny...lol... I got 18s with 33 BFG AT KOs and I think even that will lok weird so untill I got the money for rims tires and the lift then were a go... just my opinion though

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
yeah, I hear ya, but don't want to discourage the dude from purchasing the spindle kit if that's all that can be afforded at the time.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It wont have the stock wheels for long....I just cant decide on what wheel tire combo to go with.....thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts