Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called the dealer today to check my VIN, I just bought this 06KC. Anyway there are 4 recalls that need to be done. 1. is the A/C fan 2. relay for the ECU 3. wiring harness on the rear doors 4. fuel gauge sending unit

I only found a problem with the wires in the rear doors when I changed speakers out.

I guess I should take it in. Need to get an alignment anyway let them do it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I got stranded this week at the grocery store because of the ECM relay - $5 part - $200 labor to put it in

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hmm, guess I better call my dealer. I just picked up an 06KC a few months ago.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Yup, all those recalls need to be taken care of my 06 Titan brotha's... I have first hand experience with my T dying while on the Hwy due to the faulty fuel pump issue (yr b4 the recall)... And handled the IPDM relay issue myself... As for the A/C condenser issue, I didn't experience it but lot's of TT bro's had, and got mine done because I don't want soggy carpet... Oh yeah, welcome to Titan ownership and let the molding begin. Enjoy this site and the wealth of knowledge here, then join in the area meets and show us your rides and most of all, have fun!

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
Anyway there are 4 recalls that need to be done. 1. is the A/C fan 2. relay for the ECU 3. wiring harness on the rear doors 4. fuel gauge sending unit

I guess I should take it in.
Yup, 1 & 3 create potential electrical fire issues, 2 can leave you stranded and potentially dump unburned fuel on your cats, resulting in cat failure.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Yup, 1 & 3 create potential electrical fire issues, 2 can leave you stranded and potentially dump unburned fuel on your cats, resulting in cat failure.
Yo B, you ever sleep??? LOL... Or you tracking' my activity? I feel like I'm being investigated... My posts end being followed up by yours...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts