Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Millitary sending me back overseas hate to do it but need to sell truck ill be gone for at least 3 years , its got everything but navigation and a sunroof. very low miles comes with custom fit car cover .write me if your interested thanks for your time, here is the link ti it on autotrader. just copy and paste..dont forget to add "www"

autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=221753088&dealer_id=60075019&car_year=2005&model=TITAN&num_records=&make2=&start_year=2005&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&search_type=used&distance=25&make=NISSAN&color=&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=92054&advanced=y&end_year=2005&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0

·
Registered
273 Posts
You're probably going to need to list more details like actual price mileage pics, and location.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
come on fellas this truck is like new only 15,500 miles bed liner,power rear window, leahter , heated seats , power seats and pedals, interior totaly clean , non smoker, running boards and big tow among other things. write me for more pictures.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts