Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes that's right Family - My big pile of Nissan Titan Upgrades and Goodies are now for sale. Location is Sinton Texas. I will ship anywhere you like If you pay actual shipping costs or meet you in person if trip is reasonable distance.

UPREV Cable - Cable ONLY - CHEAP - No Reserve eBay Auction # 262301932723
You will need license and tune.
For License and Tune software I highly recommend Joe (Seymore at Cajun Tuning) a Titantalk Vender - he does it awesome!

OEM Nissan Titan Seat belt extender $30

2010 Nissan Titan Intake Manifold - 18K Miles - $380
I will throw in a new set of intake manifold gaskets. Never made it onto my truck.

OEM Nissan Titan Bed Divider (complete with brackets) $150

OEM Nissan Titan Bed Extender (complete with brackets) $125

OEM Nissan Titan Hold down cleats (4) Rail end stops (4) SOLD!

Drivers side Headlight - ANZO Black Projector headlight $80
Almost brand new - complete with bulbs and ballast

Set of 4 Black OEM Nissan Titan Mud flaps $40

25 feet roll of Transmission hose 5/16" for Nissan Titan. USA Made. $20

New never installed Drivers side Inner fender well (black plastic) $15

2 Nissan Titan Oil Filters - 1 K&N and 1 Purolator $10

·
Registered
919 Posts
I'm really interested in the upRev cable. Let me get ahold of cajun and see what the rest will cost and I'll get back to you later today

·
Registered
919 Posts
I think I'm going to regret this later, but not I'm going to buy the upRev cable. It's a great deal Seymore said I could send it to him and he would relicense it, but unfortunately I'm buying a tonneau this coming week and can't spend the money. 3 weeks ago it would not even have been a question, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brake controller sold and shipped. Thanks.

·
Registered
118 Posts
pm sent

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Interested in the uprev cable.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still available

·
Registered
310 Posts
Interested in the bed extender, will it work with the utilitrack bed system? Also, I know that will be a pain to ship, but how much to 20147?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Interested in the bed extender, will it work with the utilitrack bed system? Also, I know that will be a pain to ship, but how much to 20147?
Yes Bed extender is Nissan OEm made for Utilitrac system on all Titans. Now the bad news - WOW - Cheapest shipping to your address is more than I am asking for the bed extender. Fedex ground is over 180 bucks to you from Texas. It is light weight - but the box is over sized to fit a bed extender.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
You can disassemble the extender and put it in a box.

Reactions: royr

·
Registered
310 Posts
Not sure if disassembling will help, but for that shipping price obviously I'll have to pass. Thanks for checking.

-Mike

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not sure if disassembling will help, but for that shipping price obviously I'll have to pass. Thanks for checking.

-Mike
If you feel confident in reassembly - Shipping price drops - probably under $40 - shipping in the original box it came from Nissan in one ready to go piece requires a HUGE box and shippers add an oversize charge. I do NOT make any $ on shipping.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You still have the headlights? Can you send pic?
Its just ONE drivers side headlight - not a set. Would you still like me to post a picture here for you?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Uprev cable SOLD!
Tie Down Cleats SOLD!
Brake Controller SOLD!

Many other Nissan Titan Items still available! Please see Edited Original post up top!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts