Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale - Used Valentine V1 radar detector in excellent working condition. $285.00 plus shipping. Includes power cord and windshield / visor mounts. PM me for more information and pictures.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,237 Posts
Awww man - I just got one about 2 months ago -- those things are AWESOME!! From Houston to San Fran to Cheyenne to Houston 90 mph 14 mpg NO TICKETS!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2006TexasTitan said:
PM sent......
Please PM me your email address and I will send you those pictures. Thanks for your interest!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are back from our Disney vacation in sunny Florida. Valentine V1 is still for sale. Someone in our Titantalk family must have a heavy foot and the need for the best radar detector money can buy at a deep discout. New low price is $250 + shipping. Perfect working condition. New ones are $399 direct from the manufacturer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
241 Posts
Is this the new version 1.8 with the POP update? If you are not sure please post plug in the serial # online at valentine's site to verify. Interested pending the answer. thank you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is version 1.7 serial #0826220444

Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Dang I need one, and thats a good one, but im running low on the $$$..haa maybe this will still be around soon.. you interested in tradin for anything?? do you play paintball?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nissane2w said:
Dang I need one, and thats a good one, but im running low on the $$$..haa maybe this will still be around soon.. you interested in tradin for anything?? do you play paintball?!
Don't play paintball - but if you wish to PM me with anything interesting to trade we can talk.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
174 Posts
royr said:
Don't play paintball - but if you wish to PM me with anything interesting to trade we can talk.
I got a digital camera with 2 batteries I'd trade you for it. it's still like new condition. sony dcr-hc21. all i have for it is the extended battery, the oem battery, and charger. let me know. like new condition.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
vnguyen850 said:
I got a digital camera with 2 batteries I'd trade you for it. it's still like new condition. sony dcr-hc21. all i have for it is the extended battery, the oem battery, and charger. let me know. like new condition.
That is too funny - you and I have good taste - I have the same Sony camcorder as you! It takes the mini DV tapes. I really like mine. I was figuring on keeping it until they come out with one that does memory stick for a good price. Just came back from Disney last week - used it all the time. Takes nice pictures - hang on to yours - it is hard to find a better camera for so few $$.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
just to help the seller.....

I have had one of these for about 4 years now....its paid forself MANY times over.....I cant even tell you how much better these are then the $100 radio shack specials. Dont waste your money on those.

I feel completely naked without it.

If youre on the open highway often and have a heavy foot, this is a MUST HAVE item.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Goad said:
just to help the seller.....

I have had one of these for about 4 years now....its paid forself MANY times over.....I cant even tell you how much better these are then the $100 radio shack specials. Dont waste your money on those.

I feel completely naked without it.

If youre on the open highway often and have a heavy foot, this is a MUST HAVE item.
Thanks for the bump! Titan Talk members - Save yourselves some $$ - NEW LOW PRICE $240 plus shipping for a Valentine V1 radar / Laser detector in perffect condition. 360 degree coverage from all ticket producing emmisions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
174 Posts
my camera plus 100 for your radar shipped. I remember talking to you about this radar when you first posted it. surprised you still can't sell it yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
vnguyen850 said:
my camera plus 100 for your radar shipped. I remember talking to you about this radar when you first posted it. surprised you still can't sell it yet.
Thank you for the offer - but I really can't use 2 of the exact same camera. I already own the same Sony that you do. I like it - but don't need 2 of them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the interest. This Radar Detector now available

eBay auction #260149612170.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,842 Posts
What are you replacing this with? Those of us who own them can't drive with one.

Clint
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Clint said:
What are you replacing this with? Those of us who own them can't drive with one.

Clint
Sold on eBay for $299 plus $10 shipping.

Clint - not replacing - there simply is nothing better available on the market than a V1 - sold my second unit from my wife's ride. I had 2 identical Valentine V1 detectors. Sold one - kept one as I can't be without and keep my driver's licence clean. My wife does not like to drive much any more since her 7th eye surgury - so we are almost always together in the truck. Did not need 2 of these anymore- and I have a pile of student loan plus her medical bills to pay back.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top