Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
4-SALE
(1) Volant CAI Intake w/Cold Air Ram Induction. $225.00 w/shipping $255.00
<<<Air Filter Cleaned and Re-Oiled w/OEM Volant Cleaner>>>
(1) Helix Throttle Body Spacer. $40 w/shipping $48.00

PICK-UP IS AVAILIBLE (SoCal - Foothill Ranch)

Both the intake and the thottle body spacer have approximately 8k miles of usage time and are in excellent condition.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,408 Posts
you should probably add where your location is for those wanting to pick up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
part ram tube?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
775 Posts
Bump for a good deal! Intake looks damn near brand new. I wish I could buy it! You know what they say though. Wish in one hand and sh*t in the other; see which hand fills up first! Good luck with the sale! I predict the intake is sold by Saturday.:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Any intrest in parting out the ram air tube off of the CAI, since it's not included in the kit and bought seperately?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
Why did you take them off?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
husker1206 said:
Why did you take them off?
Alright Guys don’t give me SH*T for this, but here it is…
If you’ve ever heard the Volant Intake, you will know that when you GET-ON-IT it make a killer loud hummm-ing noise. Well that hummm-ing noise has a habit of waking up my little girl when she’s sleeping in the back and then I have to listen to my Wife B*TCH at me and for those of you that are married, you’ll agree that sometimes it’s just not worth the headache! It’s a small price to pay for my sanity… :stab:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HSUReddiePB said:
Any intrest in parting out the ram air tube off of the CAI, since it's not included in the kit and bought seperately?
Sorry HSUReediePB, I'd rather not part it out. It's kind of the icing on the cake, if you will. It wouldn’t be such a good deal without it. Thanks for the inquiry though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
SouthernDrunks said:
Sorry HSUReediePB, I'd rather not part it out. It's kind of the icing on the cake, if you will. It wouldn’t be such a good deal without it. Thanks for the inquiry though.
But potential extra money to be made as well ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
Ill give ya $250 for both.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GetSomeTITAN said:
Just one Question will it fit an 08 model
Volant does not list the 08' Titan on their website, so I couldn't say for certain. However I would venture to say it would, since Nissan didn't change anything under the hood in 08'.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
775 Posts
Buildwonder said:
Bump for a good deal! Intake looks damn near brand new. I wish I could buy it! You know what they say though. Wish in one hand and sh*t in the other; see which hand fills up first! Good luck with the sale! I predict the intake is sold by Saturday.:thumbsup:
Dammit......I was 2 minutes away from impressing everyone with my unexplained psychic abilities! Please, no PM's asking me for lottery numbers.:3eyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Buildwonder said:
Dammit......I was 2 minutes away from impressing everyone with my unexplained psychic abilities! Please, no PM's asking me for lottery numbers.:3eyes:
How'd you know I was going to ask!
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top