Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing alot of looking at titan's with lifts and I am looking at the big picture here, If i lift up my titan 6" and put on 35" tires i am not going to get good gas mileage at all so what I was thinking of doing is so I could just get a tougher looking titan but economical because I don't off road is to go with a CST 4" lift and some 33" tires but am not sure how big of a rear block to go with...I know i need the carrier bearing bracket so if I need a 4" block then so be it I was just wanting it to be level but not have the rear sag look either. Plus if I want to add up I always can you know.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Well depending on the year of your truck, the rear sits up to 3" higher than the front. In that case you will need just a 1" block to sit level. If your truck is newer you shouldnt have as much of a rake as the older trucks, so you may need between a 1.5-2" block. What year is the truck? You are 2wd correct?

·
Registered
777 Posts
I am lifted 9.5" with 35's and I get the same mileage I did with the 33's I had before. Once you go with an 8 or 10 ply tire it's all down hill anyways, so you might as well just get what you really want.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes my titan is 2wd and is a 2010 crew cab se......I have been looking to see what avenue I want to go down for quite some time now and still am not 100% sure

·
Registered
356 Posts
i have a 2006 king cab se with 4" spindles and another 1/2" or so lift from my coilovers, my rear suspension is 100% stock and the front sits just slightly higher than the rear, but with newer models and 4" spindles i would run the prg 1.5 blocks,or a deaver c-10 pack, it will look good and you wont need a cbdb. just longer shocks eventually..

·
Registered
620 Posts
mine is a 2007 and I have the 4" spindles with a 2" block. I have a 1" rake still so I'll be getting some 5100's soon. anything more than 2" of lift in the rear will require cbdb if I could do it over again I would also get a 1.5" leveling kit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts