Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a little problem. The lights that light up the 2 wheel drive and the 4hi and 4lo buttons went out. For a while it seemed to only be the 2 wheel drive that was out, now all three are out. I tried messing with the dimmer switch and it doesn't fix it. Is this bulbs that need replaced or would it be a fuse. I can't seem to find anywhere what bulbs these would be to replace.. Any help would be appreciated!!

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Are you talking about the picture of the 4 tires on the instrument panel?

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
I have been looking through the service manual, and I can't find the bulb. I don't even know if a bulb can be replaced on that. I will keep looking, but without taking the dash apart I am not sure how much help I will be.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called my service dept today and they told me that there isn't any bulb, you have to replace the whole unit.. He quoted me $70 for the part. Hopefully this fixes it

·
Registered
163 Posts
me to, my heater control backlights on the knobs, and the backlight on the window switch have all gone out too...=/

·
Registered
163 Posts
There's a few way to fix it. Radio Shack bulb #272-1154 Bi-Pin Lamp 12v or you could use LED both of which require soldering.
(If using LED you'll need a resistor or they'll blow). Of course you could buy a whole new switch.:D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
ok you know which resistor to use? And where to put it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts