Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Has anyone carried a 4 wheeler in the bed of their crew cab yet? I need to know how it fits before I trade my Sequoia in on one.

Thanks a million,
Jared

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
You probably dont care but I got mine in my kingcab bed. I have a friend with an avalanche and he puts his in, leaves it in gear and leaves the tailgate down. He uses ratchet straps to hold it tight.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
If get a CC and your four wheeler won't fit in the bed with the tailgate closed you need a Louisiana Guard Dog. (click on link below). These are made in the town I live in and everyone has them.

http://www.laguarddog.com/

·
Registered
29 Posts
trdsequoia said:
Hey guys,

Has anyone carried a 4 wheeler in the bed of their crew cab yet? I need to know how it fits before I trade my Sequoia in on one.

Thanks a million,
Jared
i put my 04 polaris predator in mine, the tires just touch the tail gate in the down position, could probably close it if i air down the tires, it realy works fine i dont even use my bed extender, i use one strap
to hold it in.

·
Registered
514 Posts
The ads for the Titan I've seen show a CC with a wolverine in the back with it closed. I haven't tried my Z400 yet.. I'll proably use a trailer anyhow.. don't wanna mar up the plastic loading it. But, I bet it would be close.

The Rincon I know won't fit. :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
That is the one downside with the CC. I do shows with my ATV and wish I could haul my Grizzley 660 with my Durocab inclosure in the bed. I think some will be mislead by photo of Silver CC like mine with what appears (from a distance) and full size ATV inside the bed with the tailgaite closed. Ah, none the less I use a custom trailer to tow it but I'm thinking if I were pulling a travel trailor it would be nice to put ATV in bed!!

I wonder if a dodge with their super small cab and larger bed would hold an ATV with gate shut? To me there is no difference in their CC size vs. a Titan EC. In that dodge backseat your knees will hit front seat what's up with that?

·
Registered
901 Posts
www.durocab.com said:
I wonder if a dodge with their super small cab and larger bed would hold an ATV with gate shut? To me there is no difference in their CC size vs. a Titan EC. In that dodge backseat your knees will hit front seat what's up with that?
The Dodge isn't a true "crew cab". It is an extended cab with regular opening rear doors. There is no more leg room in the back of the Dodge than my S-10 Crew Cab had.

·
Registered
359 Posts
My CC had a Rubicon 4 wheeler in the back when I first saw it in the showroom...it was slightly on the tailgate, with the tailgate extender flipped out...can't recall how much of it was on the tailgate...someone asked this in a previous thread...

·
Registered
86 Posts
My yamaha fz1 won't fit with the tail up. With the tail down the rear tire sits on the bed to tail gap. I just strapped her down to the cleats and went for a 150 mile trip no probs. :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts