Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hahahahaha. i saw this video and just thought i'd share it with all of you. it's the funniest thing a grown man could do to his life.:upsidedow

anybody who throws aways their life to be a gamer is pathetic. worst of all, waiting for the WII with other kids for 5 days.:jester:

http://www.badjojo.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=2439

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
The real sad part is, he didn't have to. I had no idea what day it was coming out. Woke up to a sick daughter and the wife sent me to the store for medicine. Got to target before they opened and there is a little over a dozen people in a line in front of the doors. So i figure, the store is not open yet. I got in line and 5 minutes later they opened the doors, as we are shuffling in the guy is handing each customer a card. I look at mine and it said "18/24 Wii".

So I said what the hell, and bought it along with the medicine. Benedryl and a Wii, some day.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
did you hear the interviewer ask (at the beginning of the clip), "I'm assuming when you get your WII tomorrow, you're going home and play, and not going home to sleep, right?"

and he responded, "Sleeping is for babies, Gamers play all night."

man, talk about hardcored gaming. this dude went on without sleeping for 5 days and still have the energy to play games all night afterwards.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts