Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I was looking into new wheels and tires for my 18 pro 4x with a 2.5 level on it. This is my first time buying after market wheels and need all the advise I can get. I was looking into a specific wheel that measures 20x11.5 with -44 offset. Is that something that would even come close to fitting with 33 ish tires without rubbing or with some minimal trimming? The same wheel comes in a 20x9.5 with 12 offset, however the 20x11.5 has a larger lip which I like. I'm also trying to get the tires out from under the fenders just a little. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
113 Posts
-44 offset is huge, your truck will look like a skateboard. I can't comment on if that would rub or not, but here's a visual calculator to get an idea of what that set-up would look like:

Wheel Offset Calculator

An offset that large would be sweet on a wide-body kit going for the desert-runner look.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
-44 offset is huge, your truck will look like a skateboard. I can't comment on if that would rub or not, but here's a visual calculator to get an idea of what that set-up would look like:

Wheel Offset Calculator

An offset that large would be sweet on a wide-body kit going for the desert-runner look.
Thanks for the link. looking at it now the -44 would be way too much.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Rule of thumb, a zero offset will typically get you flush with the fender. A -20 will push you out about an inch for the look I think you want.

Factory pro-4x wheels are +25 meaning they're an inch or so in from the fender. I run a 1" spacer to give them a zero offset look.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts