Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to get the lights for the 4wd switch? Mine burnt out.

Dealer couldn't find them in his parts list.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Is there a light on the switch? I don't think mine ever lit up, My bulb might be burnt out too.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Good question! Mine doesn't light up either, now that it's brought to my attention. Anyone know?

·
Registered
301 Posts
It lights up. You can pull it out and see if there is a light behind it, but I think you may have to just replace the switch.

·
Registered
461 Posts
guls said:
It lights up. You can pull it out and see if there is a light behind it, but I think you may have to just replace the switch.
Does the rotary switch selector line light up, and the 2wd,4wd 4lo on the base light up also. or just the rotary switch line. If ya know what I just babbled let me know.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
The rotary switch line and the 4hi, 4lo, light up. Mine is burned out as well. I am getting it fixed with some other stuff next week.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
James Con said:
Does the rotary switch selector line light up, and the 2wd,4wd 4lo on the base light up also. or just the rotary switch line. If ya know what I just babbled let me know.
There are a total of 3 light bulbs on that switch. 2 yellow ones and one orange one. The orange one is in the center of the switch and the other 2 are more or less right behind the words 2WD and 4LO but light up the whole thing.

If you pull the switch out (you have remove the radio bezel first to do this) you will see 3 black round plastic thingys on the back of the switch. Those are the lights. 1/2 a turn left with a screwdriver and they unlock and come out. They are kind of tight, so you may have to bang the switch on the counter to get them to pop out.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guls said:
A new switch is $90 already checked into that option. No thanks.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Forgive me for being a tard... so is there a bulb that can be replaced or does the entire switch have to be replaced? Obviously, I too have the burnt out selector bulb.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There are bulbs. They look like this. I called the dealer and he couldn't seem to locate them on the parts screen so I have drop by there and show him.

For now my switch is dark, until I get a chance to stop by there.

Attachments

·
Registered
461 Posts
PRJ said:
There are bulbs. They look like this. I called the dealer and he couldn't seem to locate them on the parts screen so I have drop by there and show him.

For now my switch is dark, until I get a chance to stop by there.
Those are little **ckers, Keep us posted with the part # of these bulbs. I probably will have the same problem at my dealership they are dodo's too.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I know this is an old one, but did anyone have any luck finding part #'s for these bulbs? I have a couple that need replacing, but not if I need to drop ~$90 for the whole assembly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts