Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, as opposed to the Suspension Max lowering shackles, which don't make the rear flush in height with the front, they now have rear leafs that give an advertised 3" drop. I spoke with the guys at the shop and they said the leaf is stiffer than stock, which is good because I still want to put my dirtbikes in the back etc etc.

Has anyone got an opinion on these leafs or used them yet????? I am really chasing the flat look for the truck, and don't want to lift the front. Tucking 305's on 22s is the goal.

Any help or advice is appreciated. This is my first post, and I am excited to get my truck (happening this December!) and start working on it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just spoke with Greg from PRG and all my questions have been answered! This guy is awesome, and it was very nice to speak with someone knowledgeable who loves Nissans! Greg, my order for the lower shackle will be in as soon as they are ready!

Brad

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha, NO.

He didn't say anything like that. He did say that you can remove the 3rd leaf from the pack, and install his shackles to get the truck perfectly even :) According to him, removing that 3rd leaf doesn't change the stiffness of the pack too much, or change the trucks capabilities to haul weight or tow small trailers. My Titan is my DD, and my truck to get the motocross tracks,therefore I never have a lot of weight in it. I am not into lifted trucks (been there, done that) or wheelin in a full size, so for me its all about nice big wheels and a clean 4x4 that can get me to the mountains so I can snowboard and look good down town. Raising the front didn't sound good to me, because I want to tuck my wheels a little tighter in the wells. This setup should work perfectly for me. To each his own :futwice: :cheers:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yes good info...oh yeah before they flame you, the the little red smiley that has the two fingers up is actually and FU not two thumbs up...common mistake...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info man, but I am pretty familiar with what "futwice" means :upsidedow That's why I put the cheers there, I mean no harm. I am just pulling on some chains, I think people should be able to take as they dish out. Read="I am not ruining my 4x4" (in my opinion!) I love forums becuase everyone can share their thoughts together. I think Titantalk is awesome, and am looking forward to posting more here once I get the damn truck!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Okay...cool...I have seen it in the past...LOL But, that's good, I have a 4x4 as well and I want lower the rear as well...haven't done it yet but will get there soon enough

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.