amati5 said:No, OffRoad is an option. Looks like the only difference is the RF. The below is from Edmunds.com
K07 Rockford Fosgate w/Bench
Includes split bench seat, 350-watt Rockford Fosgate premium audio system with 6-disc in-dash CD changer, steering wheel audio controls, autodimming interior mirror, external temperature gauge, compass, universal remote transmitter and power adjustable pedals. INCLUDES K01. NOT AVAILABLE with K09.
K03 Popular w/Bench
Includes split bench seat, mid-grade audio system with 6-disc in-dash CD changer, steering wheel audio controls, autodimming interior mirror, compass, external temperature gauge, universal remote transmitter and power adjustable pedals. INCLUDES K01. NOT AVAILABLE with K05, K07, K09
There are alot of differences, just the offroad package requires one of the packages amati5 mentioned. Below is from the nissan website as to what is included with the offroad package that isnt standard with the 4x4 option.
(XE 4x4, SE 4x2 and 4x4, LE 4x4
• Rancho® shocks
• Lower final gear ratio (3.36:1); similar to a four-speed automatic 4.10:1
• 17" x 7.5" Aluminum-alloy wheels
• P285/70R17 B.F. Goodrich® Rugged Trail® OWL tires
• Skid plates - oil pan (4x2), transfer case (4x4), lower radiator (4x2 and 4x4)
• Fog lights (standard on LE)
• Active Brake Limited-slip (standard on all 4x4 models)
• Tow hooks (standard on all 4x4 models)
• Electronic locking differential (late availability)
This package requires Preferred Package on XE; requires either the Popular Package or Rockford Fosgate Package on SE; requires Big Tow Package on LE.