Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have a 2019 pro4x how do I relieve the fuel pressure in the system. I need to change out my injectors but I'm not familiar with this engine. I have heard many stories but need to do this the right way without having anymore issues than I s as dreary have I have looked around it but don't see a Schrader valve. So any help would be much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
69,160 Posts
He wants to void his warranty. :LOL:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just need to know how to relieve the fuel pressure that's all never mind about the injectors I decided not to change them. Does anyone know how to relieve the pressure in the fuel lines.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Titans don't have a built in fuel pressure check valve (which you've already figured out). You'll need to get ahold of the service manual for your year model Titan (google "2011 Nissan Titan Service Manual pdf" but change the year if yours isn't a 2011, obviously) and see if you can get a copy of it. Then find the section on checking fuel pressure. It will tell you how to relieve the pressure as you have to do that before you install the pressure checking apparatus for these trucks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts