Nissan Titan Forum banner

5.6L Titan V8 for sale

22K views 33 replies 18 participants last post by  andy0323 
#1 ·
I have a 2005 Titan V-8 with very low hours/miles on it for sale with factory ECU and most of the harness. Everything is there, AC compressor, Power steering pump, altanator, ect.
I bought it from a wrecker with the plan to drop it into a 1973 Nissan Patrol. $ is tight right now and the project is on hold. I'm asking $1,000.00. The engine is located in Fullerton, Ca (L.A. area) right now. Please call Robin 323-646-6089

See less See more
#3 ·
Wow that's a good deal..

#5 ·
:bump:

BUMP

Somebody needs to buy this. If this wasn't so far away I'd be all over it.

#7 ·
i like how the VK56 is sitting in the back of another titan, haha. i would buy it....if i can only figure out a way to mount it in the bed of mine and double my power output lol

#9 ·
I wonder if I can fit this to my lawnmower. . . . . :D

#12 ·
I'll put this in my dad's Crown Vic one day and see if he notices.

#23 ·
you think this would fit a Crown Vic? i'll buy it if it does!!

haha

-dave:smoke:

#13 ·
Put that bad boy in a boat is what I'm thinking.

#14 ·
I think it would go nicely in my Xterra! After the Titan swapped suspension. Mated to my 6 speed, it would fly!

From what I have been told, it would bolt right in too!

#15 ·
Now that would be fun. If you ever did that through some fit of insanity, let me know because I would want to see it.

#17 ·
#18 ·
man that thing is sweeeet. the 5.6s fit snugly into pathfinders so i dont think there'd be much hassle getting it into an xterra.

#19 · (Edited)
#22 ·
I wanna cut my grass with a VK56. That would be bad***. 305 horsepower of grass cutting power:)

#26 ·
Titan V8 for sale = Rino

We installed a Tital V-8 in a Rino ATV.

The carr was run on a DD "Rolling Road" with 464 HP to the wheels.

Mods were cams/springs, (4) 50mm IDF's, Pantera EFI EMS,
major stomach changes to the driver (more GUTS).

When you see this carr in the sand, keep your money in your pocket !

Lance

#28 ·
i'm seriously considering buying this and dropping it in a crown vic.

-dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.