Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plain and simple, lined up at a light, made confirmation and commenced the beating. it wasnt horrible though, i only put about a truck and .5 on the guy by about 80. I gotta admit, those are some nice trucks though. he had the 4x4 package so im assuming he was properly equipped, gearwise. now im itching to try one of the new hemis, crewcab atleast. i wonder how it woulda went had i had uprev. ill get it sooner or later.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Plain and simple, lined up at a light, made confirmation and commenced the beating. it wasnt horrible though, i only put about a truck and .5 on the guy by about 80. I gotta admit, those are some nice trucks though. he had the 4x4 package so im assuming he was properly equipped, gearwise. now im itching to try one of the new hemis, crewcab atleast. i wonder how it woulda went had i had uprev. ill get it sooner or later.
Damn nice kill. Your running untuned & still beat him! Just wait til you get Uprev;)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Baton Rouge, eh? Where at?

I have a 2011 Crew Cab Ram...though it's stock aside from a muffler. Was actually at the track (NPR) last night.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man, im putting in some OT at work(not by choice) so i might reward myself and order it within the next few weeks. Im gonna buy the cheapest laptop on the planet to run it then order it. is it even worth considering to ship my ecu off and let them tune it, or should i just buy the program and try to learn how to fool with it myself??? either way, a crewmax tundra was at one point(during the badass ads with the cowboy voiceovers), my dream truck. upon buying a titan, it became my moby ****. finally slayed one. If i were him, id be completely confused at this point. (381>305... how did this happen???) haha

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
in the outer heart of br, i suppose. i live off seigen lane.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Thanks man, im putting in some OT at work(not by choice) so i might reward myself and order it within the next few weeks. Im gonna buy the cheapest laptop on the planet to run it then order it. is it even worth considering to ship my ecu off and let them tune it, or should i just buy the program and try to learn how to fool with it myself??? either way, a crewmax tundra was at one point(during the badass ads with the cowboy voiceovers), my dream truck. upon buying a titan, it became my moby ****. finally slayed one. If i were him, id be completely confused at this point. (381>305... how did this happen???) haha
Order Osiris, you get 3 free E-tunes with it so down the road if you add or change anything you can get re-tuned. You will not be disappointed!! The one time flash is a rip IMO.

LOL Thats funny, cowboy voiceovers:)

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
You live off seigen lane? Wanna get a run against me? lol :D
You might not want to, he has CAI, exhaust, and headers:) Even un-tuned I'll bet he'd outrun you!! Do it and video it:)

Reactions: 08crewcab

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I live in the cypress lake apts. I'll run ya but it'd have to wait til Wednesday at the earliest. Gotta be at work for 0500. I'll check this page when I get to work. Ttyl

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
I live in the cypress lake apts. I'll run ya but it'd have to wait til Wednesday at the earliest. Gotta be at work for 0500. I'll check this page when I get to work. Ttyl
Video pleeeeeeease:) I've been wanting to run Woot for yrs....lol You guys have fun & be safe.

Reactions: jpac811

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Man, I wish we could run LT's here in Cali. Dang smog Nazi's.... lol!

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
deff want to see the vid lol. Nice kill OP

All day long I have been leaving comments right after Deer Slayer. Its like you beat me to it lol. Must be cuz your truck is faster than mine right? lol
Only because mine weighs 1000# less;) Cant wait to get my headers to be even faster!

Reactions: jpac811

·
Registered
593 Posts
I'm not too far from you. I live over on Brightside...I'll be doing a summer school session too so I'll be here for all of June. I'll have to shoot you a PM next time me and my buddies hit the track.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
what were ur times in the new ram jordan?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Wasn't too bad...I was actually pretty surprised, expected it to run slower than it did.

Best pass was:

60ft - 2.267
330 - 6.362
1/8 - 9.769
MPH - 72.63
1000 - 12.659
1/4 - 15.081
MPH - 93.24

DA was about 1200 and we had a slight headwind (probably around 5mph). Corrected times were 14.8ish. My truck is a 2wd Crew Cab with 3.55 gears, 20" rims, and half a tank of gas, only mod is a Magnaflow muffler swap. I'll have to take it back once Fall/Winter rolls around and we start getting that nice negative DA.

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
**** that DA isn't that bad. The night we went the DA was like 1800 ft and it sucked something terrible. I was only trapping 98 :(

My buddy still ran 13.9's though.

NPR isn't worth a damn at night because it's right by Lake Verret. So at night, humidity reaches 85-95% every damn time.

·
Registered
593 Posts
**** that DA isn't that bad. The night we went the DA was like 1800 ft and it sucked something terrible. I was only trapping 98 :(

My buddy still ran 13.9's though.

NPR isn't worth a damn at night because it's right by Lake Verret. So at night, humidity reaches 85-95% every damn time.
Yeah, wasn't terrible. I'm sure I've ran in worse. When I made that pass it was 73 deg., 84% humidity, and 29.96" baro. pressure. Fall is the best time, get a nice, dry, 50 degree night and end up with a -1300 DA :redblob".

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
The best DA i've run in is -900 feet.

My fastest time was at state capital on a 60 degree day around 11 am. 14.17 @ 101.5 mph.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts