Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just cant wait for gas to go up............. oh well i rather hear that motor roar and drive a little four cylinder every day lol just hope it dosent drain my bank account. what are yall paying for gas and where are you located.
Texas $3.30 just got some gas today but they say its about to sky rocket

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
I just filled up today in Delray Beach, FL and it was $3.54 a gallon. It's gone up over 30 cents a gallon in the last two weeks.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
last weekend 3.49 pg and thats 87

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Its $3.47 by me.......:teethmast if it gets up to $5 I wont be able to live.

·
Registered
55 Posts
3.77 cali glad i got my bike lol the gas pump auto shuts off at 75 dollars so i get the liberty of slideing my card twice to get a complete fill up

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
In SW washington, 87 was about 3.10 (before the middle east deal), now its about 3.55-3.60.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
3.65 where im at, but there are some stations at 4.20 already :/

·
Registered
745 Posts
$3.45 here in NC

·
Registered
563 Posts
3.40something here in utah. Diesel is in the 3.70s! I'm really wondering if I can afford to keep my truck! Truck pmt+ insurance + rape gas prices=ftl.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
$3.22 in Waco, how long do these prices suppose to last?
Wish no one would buy gas for a whole week, let see how they like that!

·
Registered
563 Posts
I wish someone would develop the next big thing in energy so we can stop paying these ridiculous prices. Or develop some other kind of alternative fuel thats just as good and costs less! I always hated hybrid cars at first but not so much anymore!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I'd really like to see electric vehicles become mainstream. Overall, they are simpler to work on, and having max torque at 0 rpm is intoxicating.

The thing that is holding us back is battery technology. If we could make some significant advances in battery technology that would give us gas like range (300+ miles on a single charge) we could curb our oil addiction by switching to electric cars.

We'll always need oil for manufacturing of various products, but maybe in that case, we have enough of our own reserves to be independent.

Build some nuke plants to recharge those batteries, and gas stations could be converted to battery stations. When your battery is low, pull into the station and have the battery swapped.

We send the radioactive waste to the Middle East and call it a day. :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
Up here in the Toronto area, we are paying around $1.20/Liter, which works out to around $4.54/Gal. Before this middle east crisis, the prices were around $1.13/L or $4.28/Gal

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
ahhh f**k it im calling Obama and having his *** impeached!!

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
.... and having max torque at 0 rpm is intoxicating. ...
:huh: How is that possible?? I'm with you about Electricity though, mostly because it can be produced from unlimited source possiblities including from burning trash...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts