Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
whoa! that much for a 2004 Titan that's 2wd? that truck better fly in the air and float on water.:jester:

·
Registered
110 Posts
I seen that truck for sale on ebay a long time ago. I guess for $50K, that is the reason they are still trying to sell it.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
if he gets $50k then i can also which would be great!

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Check out the diff. cover on the truck....It has the paint cooked off it from getting hot......:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
LMAO!! What a joke!:rofl:
Some people really don't want to sell their vehicles!!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
you would think for a, cough, cough, $50k "show truck", cough, they could at least clean the freaking bed. looks like they just hauled some cow sh!t back there. and as posted above, whats with the stock, baked diff cover?....truly insane for a $50k truck.

·
Premium Member
92,253 Posts
With that much $$$$$ sunk into that thing, you'd think he'd want to keep it and be proud of what he has built. WTF? Why would someone sink that much dough into something that will NEVER return the investment, and try to sell it? I guess sanity is too old-fashioned for this new generation?

·
Registered
360 Posts
and I quote "Billet grill upper and lower (3 piece top, 1 piece bottom) $900"

I want to congratulate the guy who sold him the billet grill for $900 for being such a good con artist... and then I want to kick the guy who is selling this truck in the nuts for being dumb enough to pay that much for it... Either he is a moron or a really bad liar...

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Not only is the bed dirty buy look at the pedals...dirt caked in the grooves.

They say 15k miles, I say driven hard

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts
The truck is lacking in details. As stated before the diff cover , the pedals and the bed liner all look like they need attention. For all that money every aspect of this truck should be perfect.

Clint

·
Super Moderator
159,620 Posts
He shouldn't be able to sell his truck for that kind of coin. But if PT Barnum was right, he'll find that sucker and run like hell to the bank. :jester:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts