Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes guys I've been meaning to post this up. I get my alignment done for $50 at this shop. The shop is located in the Orange County area, and em sure is gonna be very helpful for some of you who need to get there alignment done. I get my Titans alignment done and its lifted so it shouldnt be a prob if its lifted or not, Or any other car. I live pretty close to the place so if you guys got any prob hit me up and ill meet you up.

The address is:

Cervantes Road Services
835 East Orangethorpe Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92801-1124
(714) 526-5319

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats a good deal. I have lifetime alignments for $120 from Good Year Tire. Already paid for its self.
lifetime of the tires you bought right?

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
$50 .. That's a pretty smoke'n deal .... And close to me, thanks dude .. They rotate them too ..??
ive never gotten them rotated there since were i bought the they rotate them and re balance them for free. I just go here to get align. Maybe it wont be too much
The place i go to, only charges $60 :teethmast
thats a good deal too

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Best place I have been to, charges me 60 for the 4W alignment as well, and the alignment guru is an old school guy, manually tunes it all after the machine does it's thing... I watched him one day, and he is an artist at what he does, tweak a bit here, run the wheels, tweak a bit there, run them again, etc... I was referred to him by some of the local Jeep boys, who run those huge 40" rock crawling tires, figured the guy had to know what he was doing to get them huge tires running straight...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts