Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So looks like were moving when our lease is up at the end of January, and the wifey wants a new washer and dryer so I said fine as long as I get my new tv. So up for sale is our Kenmore 700 series washer and dryer. They work perfectly and we have had no problems. Got them from Sears about a year or so ago. $400 each or $600 for both. Also I have my 50" Samsung HL-S6187W Full HD DLP tv. Works perfectly and just changed out the lamp so its good to go. It went out after 4 years and a lamp was $40. Make me an offer on that. Also have my Phillips surround sound and dvd player. Also comes with Ipod dock. Make an offer and send me a pm. Everything will be ready to go at the end of January! Thanks for checking this stuff out!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Hows the contrast in the tv? And brightness of it in a lighted room?

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hows the contrast in the tv? And brightness of it in a lighted room?
I think its great. HD looks amazing. When it comes closer to time to sell and if its still for sale your only in woodcrest, you can come check it out. Anybody local and interested can come check everything out. Will be putting everything on craigslist closer to the end of Jan

·
Registered
792 Posts
let me know! how much are you looking for ballpark? And just to make sure, the model number you gave is for 61" but yours is a 50" right?

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya its a 50" i might have messed up a number in the model number..but the info is the same its just 50". price?? Make me an offer and we can go from there..just pm me

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
If you'll deliver the tv to SC.........

jk.

Free bump

1 - 14 of 14 Posts