Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HEY ! How's everybody doing around here? great i hope. Been awhile sense i posted an just wanted to give ya an update on my Titan. I just truned 50k on it an have had zero problems with it ! Not one! the only work done to this truck was the brake judder tsb an the frozen door handle tsb all done back in 05 an 06. just oil changes sense ect. I did just make it before the snow comes on the BFG tires that came with the truck.

I just put on a new set of Mickey Thompson ATZ highway model an i have to say these are with out a dought the best tires i have ever had. they make very little to no noise at all on the highway an have very deep tread. these tires are very sweet. A great AT tire. They make two types of these ATZ'S one is better on the road less noise the other better off road .

I could not be any happyer then i am with this 05 Tittan i have owned many many new Fords an do still have a 97f150 with 269k on it also some chev as well bet this truck is THE REAL DEAL ! never anything to complane about. i just was in 4 an oil change an took out a new 08 titan 4x4 with 29 miles on it an all i can say is my 05 still drives an FEELS BRAN NEW just like an 08. my truck is still very tight feeling an feels like it has every bit as powerfull as the new truck!
I'M NEVER GOING TO SELL THIS TRUCK! IT'S A KEEPER!

Pluss i just found out they no longer have the Deepwater color .:crying:
which was my fav! anyways just wanted to share that with u all an i know some of u have had problems, heck alot of u old timers will remember all the problems i had with my 04 titan which is pic below, which was bought back by Nissan it was very bad so i do understand problems. but this truck 4 reel is about as good as u can get in this day an age.

many happy miles to u all ! Deep.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
glad to here it. As long as you take good care of your Titan it should take care of you.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
well i couldn't have said that with my old 04 that truck was in the shop 4 over 90 days out of the first 6 months that i owened it.:huh:
no real chance 2 really own the truck more or less take care of it. but that what makes me so pleased with this 05, an Nissan did take care of me by letting me keep driving my 04 untill they built me an new 05 to replace it. i truned that 04 in an it had 22k 12 months on it, an drove out with an 05 with zero miles on it. but hey they owed me big time i made many payments while my new truck was in the shop.

but i do try to take very good care of it. the truck was about $43k so it better last right. hope u are as happy with your purchase.:)
Deep

1 - 3 of 3 Posts