Nissan Titan Forum banner

1321 - 1325 of 1325 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
First, thanks for the write up..great info. I’ve read through about 20 pages of this thread and Im still not completely sure what setup I should use.

I have a 2011 pro4x. I have already purchased the 5100s for the front. If I want to level the truck what are my options? Which setting should I run on the 5100? Also, do I need a spacer?

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
655 Posts
You can go to the mid or top perch but I'm not sure if that will make it level. I recommend adding the spacer instead and keeping it at the bottom or mid perch to keep a comfortable ride.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
185 Posts
When mine were put on, I specified mid perch and it leveled it out to about 1/8" between the 2 fender wells.... and it rides a lot better....

·
Registered
11 Posts
If mine turns out like that I’ll be real happy. I’ve ordered the 5100s, all control arms and tie rods. I’m going with mid perch and fingers crossed. The project will start either this weekend or the next. I’ll post some before and after pics.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Mid perch you'll be fine... it really does level out the truck pretty well.... I really need to get mine cleaned up and take pics... it's the wife's truck now but i still do maintenance on it... lol...

1321 - 1325 of 1325 Posts