Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking on amazon at a bilstein 5100 kit . In the decreption it says for 4wheel drive . Will they fit a two wheel drive also?

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
yes they do, there are specific part numbers for 2wd and 4wd, go to totalautomotiveperformance.net and they will hook you up right, they have the best prices and are a forum sponsor

·
Registered
919 Posts
Not to split hairs, but amazons price is better. You won't get the customer service that you will get from TAP, though. To me it's worth a few bucks more to not give the money to the giant corporations that won't help you after the sale. When I looked the other day because I'm in the market for a set they were $93 a piece. When I pull the trigger I'll go with TAP and pay $14 more. If you have prime like me though it's tough because you get the 2 day shipping too, but more and more I've found that service is worth a little extra.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Did you use promocode Titantalk on TAP?

·
Registered
456 Posts
TAP is the way to go, I've heard they can price match but I've never tried it because their prices are usually close to the best you'll find. I like how quick my stuff shows up when I use them.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Not to split hairs, but amazons price is better. You won't get the customer service that you will get from TAP, though. To me it's worth a few bucks more to not give the money to the giant corporations that won't help you after the sale. When I looked the other day because I'm in the market for a set they were $93 a piece. When I pull the trigger I'll go with TAP and pay $14 more. If you have prime like me though it's tough because you get the 2 day shipping too, but more and more I've found that service is worth a little extra.
did you get an actual quote from TAP though? they'd probably beat that price.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
24-197649 is the part number for the fronts on 2wd or 4wd but the rears are different. No, TAP isn't always the cheapest. They wouldn't price match 5125's from Prg. They said the reason Prg can sell them cheaper, is because Prg doesn't include the bushings, which everyone knows as false. Also, I was able to get 5100's from amazon, when they were on back order from Bilstein and NOBODY had them. To the OP, get them for the cheapest price you can. Getting them from one place over another isn't going to make them work better.

·
Registered
919 Posts
did you get an actual quote from TAP though? they'd probably beat that price.
That was the price Greg quoted me on here. Is a better option to run a spacer and the 5100's on the bottom perch or just the 5100's on second perch? I'd like to get the full 1 1/2" of the spacer, but I'm not looking to change the uca's just yet if I can help it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts