Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not sure if this will work for a 52" bar but we were talking about this on another thread .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
919 Posts
I'm not on Facebook, but if that guy is on titantalk.com or has other contact information. I might be interested in some depending on the price. I just can't bring myself to drill a hole in the roof of my 15.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Interested as well but are all mounting brackets universal or do you actually have to get some that are specific to a Titan? Also, for the wiring I'm assuming a hole will have to be drilled to get the wire inside and down the pillar?

·
Registered
695 Posts
Interested as well but are all mounting brackets universal or do you actually have to get some that are specific to a Titan? Also, for the wiring I'm assuming a hole will have to be drilled to get the wire inside and down the pillar?

Yep from what I'm seeing we have to drill a hole behind the weatherstripping near the pillar arm.

I'm guessing they don't have to be specific unless you want the light bar to have a low profile.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Rough Country has brackets. Try also Metalworx.

The only issue with that is we have to drill a hole on the roof which I really am avoiding at all costs.

I'm ok with the bracket holes, but I really don't want to drill an additional hole for the power wire.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I'm not on Facebook, but if that guy is on titantalk.com or has other contact information. I might be interested in some depending on the price. I just can't bring myself to drill a hole in the roof of my 15.

We're on the same page... I can't seem to justify piercing my roof....

If you think your back window leak or the third brake light is a PITA to fix , imagine fixing a light bar leak above the headliner.

·
Registered
695 Posts
So I Bought a 52" led bar on sale($80), and I want to mount it on my roof. Anyone have any suggestions on brackets or other methods to mount it? Thanks! Picture just for fun haha

Would you happen to know if they have a 50" on sale as well?

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Kappasutra, they do have a lot of other bars on sale. Not sure about 50" off the top of my head.
Where did you purchase the lights from?

·
Registered
695 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
52" LED bar

Btw got a hold of nick .. The mounting of the bar is down right smooth....

So I'm probably going to order the bar and the brackets once I find a good deal on a 50-52"... I would prefer not to pay $350 for a RC one although it comes with the complete kit to wire up (harness, switch, relay, wiring).

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Re: 52" LED bar

Kappasutra, they do have a lot of other bars on sale. Not sure about 50" off the top of my head.
Btw got a hold of nick .. The mounting of the bar is down right smooth....

So I'm probably going to order the bar and the brackets once I find a good deal on a 50-52"... I would prefer not to pay $350 for a RC one although it comes with the complete kit to wire up (harness, switch, relay, wiring).

I don't have Facebook so what is Nick charging for brackets? Also, have you looked at the flap that goes under the light to help with the wind noise? I seen it from CustomOffsets

·
Registered
1,669 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts

I don't have Facebook so what is Nick charging for brackets? Also, have you looked at the flap that goes under the light to help with the wind noise? I seen it from CustomOffsets

$90 for the brackets shipped

Reactions: LSturbointeg

·
Registered
1,669 Posts

$90 for the brackets shipped

Thanks you sir! Do you know if these brackets will work both for 50" & 52" lights? And as far as construction and quality what do you think?

·
Registered
695 Posts

Thanks you sir! Do you know if these brackets will work both for 50" & 52" lights? And as far as construction and quality what do you think?

From my understanding All sizes available 50-52" curved or straight. Quality looks pretty good, the bar looks secure , my only issue would be the brackets rubbing the paint where it places addtl weight support.

Other than that the cost is a little high , however I need to find out about nut-serts or possible gaskets that may come with the brackets.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts