Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
5600 purchase> no help from vendor>BEWARE OF shoddy SERVICE!!!!

GUYS I ORDERED A 5600 DOLLAR SUPERCHARGER FROM TONY!!!!! after numerous problems and numerous contacts TONY WOULD NOT HELP ME!! i ask him numerous times and he would never return my calls or emails. tony is basically NO HELP AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM BEWARE OF TERRIBLY CUSTOMER SERVICE.i gave tony numerous chances to help or even reply to my emails and pm's. he gave absolutely NO HELP!!! ANYONE WITH QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL ME FOR DETAILS WITH THIS EXPIERENCE @ 865-654-9289. THANKS, JOHN....BEWARE THIS SPONSOR LEFT ME OUT TO DRY........

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
this thread should definitely be placed in problems or gen discussion for everyone to see too out of way, no way you should be having this prob with vendor after what you paid. and i say no one purchase anything until rectified:gunz:

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
I agree, you spent $5600, there should be some help there!! What kind of probs are you having with it? Install? Maybe some guys here can help if you ask!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the charger is on now and going...stillen has stood behing their product but im glad because the SELLING VENDOR(PERFORMANCE NISSAN) SUCKS. tony ignored me and my pleas for help. he basically DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER. BEWARE OF GETTING :banasex0r !!!!! IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY DONT SPEND IT WITH TONY. this for you tony:domohit: if this gets deleted because hes a sponsor just remember he used my 5600 to pay the sponsorship. this is a joke........this guy shouldnt be a sponsor!!!!

·
Super Moderator
35,331 Posts
got_titan said:
the charger is on now and going...stillen has stood behing their product but im glad because the SELLING VENDOR(PERFORMANCE NISSAN) SUCKS. tony ignored me and my pleas for help. he basically DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER. BEWARE OF GETTING :banasex0r !!!!! IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY DONT SPEND IT WITH TONY. this for you tony:domohit: if this gets deleted because hes a sponsor just remember he used my 5600 to pay the sponsorship. this is a joke........this guy shouldnt be a sponsor!!!!
What is it exactly that he did or didn't do that you expected him to do or not do?

Some details would be appreciated since your experience has not been documented on this site.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well basically as ive stated i ask him to help me with the belt issue and the brake issue both times he would never return my calls or emails. when i did get to talk to him he just said we havent seen this problem. i called several times and left messages for him to call me back. never with a return call or email or pm. he just didnt want to deal with a problem. all i was asking was for help with my problems. he helped by ignoring my calls and emails. the problems with the brakes and the belt issues was resolved through stillen but the tony NEVER lifted a finger to call or email me back. is it wrong after spending 5600 to ask or want help with a problem you are having? i never wanted to post this but after having several problems with the supercharger i turned to tony for help! HE TURNED HIS BACK TO ME.......

·
Registered
61 Posts
John I am very sorry to hear about your extended torubles with your truck. However I have not gotten any messages or calls in reagrds to you or your install as of late. I have just read your PMs, and I have replied. I will give you a call in the morning as it may be too late tonight. The last time we talked you never asked me for anything, to my knowlege, everything you were dealing with as far as tech info goes, was with Stillen. Now I have been in contact with Stillen every now and then, and heard about yoru truck, however, again, I have not heard anything negative as of late regarding your truck, so I had figured everything was ok. If I had gotten messages on my voicemail I would have called you back with swift reply.

I am sorry that the install has come to this, however there are a few issues that must first be addressed.

The kit was not installed by a professional. This does not mean that you are not capable, It just means that it was not installed by a professional. Faulty install can very well be a problem. Now I am not sure of your mechanical background, but it's not something everyone can do.
Second, any warranty offered by Stillen would be void due to the fact that it was installed by someone other than a professional.

In your PM to me, I read about the brake issue, but you did not tell me any correlation between the brake problems or the SC. What did the techs say was the issue? The supercharger isn't the issue, but something to do with the install may have been related. What was their final verdict on this?

Also, Stillen has been very helpful with you in regards to helping you with the issues you were having, I do know that you were in contact with their Tech support quite frequently. What did they say was the issue between the brakes and the SC?

I just want to say that we are sorry for any inconvenience that you have suffered due to this, however, I do not have all the facts because you have not presented them all to me. If a Nissan tech or authorized tech had attemted the install and had issues, that's one thing, but doing it yourself is a whole new thing all-together.

I never turned my back to anyone, I never got a call, and I was NEVER asked for anything from you in regards to parts or warranty etc...
Again, if i had gotten calls I would have returned them. There is no reason why I wouldn't.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tony, the reason you dont know the whole story is because i could never get you to call me back! i have several pm's thats in my outbox that i never got a reply to. trust me if i could have talked to you i would have asked for a lot of things. maybe you should fire the message taker but i cant believe after that many calls and pm's you didnt know i was trying to reach you. the unit came from stillen with the belt problem which was not my fault and they corrected it. i think stillen has helped me but also its a 5600 dollar unit! wouldnt you want some help? im not questioning stillen tony, its you i asked for help and as a vendor who sold it to me i expected some. you were always unavailable and i thank god stillen has helped me.

·
Registered
902 Posts
i have had my own problems with service from where i purchased my truck and i have warned others and persuaded them not to do business with that respective dealership. customer service is paramount whether or not someone spends a lot of money or a little bit of money. in this case, it happens to be a large amount of money so i feel your pain, got_titan. i will not buy from tony either.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi There,

Plesae send me complete and detailed descriptions of your issues.

got_titan: I am aware you were having a belt problem at first with your supercharger, I was under the impression it was taken care of, I guess not. Please email me what is going on so I can do my best to make sure you are attended to quickly.

f00dstamps: I am unaware of any problem you are having or have had. I would appreciate it if you could email me so I can look into any problems you may have had in the past and make them rite.

I can be reached via email:

[email protected]

I can be reached to my direct phone line:

626-739-1921

I am in the office from 9am-6pm PST Monday - Friday

If I am ever not available, we also have Andy & Eddie available to help out with anything.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Our Toll Free number is:
866-211-7389

We are open from 7am-7pm PST Monday - Friday
Wa are open from 7am-6pm PST Saturday

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you two as well as anyone who has any problems that need to be taken care of.

Thank you,

Jason Mendelson
PerformanceNISSANParts.com

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im glad to see someone is taking notice to a problem!! jason i will email you a full and descriptive response on the situation at hand that i feel should have been handled differently because of the magnitude of the sell. you will have this email in a couple days as im leaving on a trip and dont have time at this point. i do appreciate that someone has taken notice as it seems im not the only one with a bad and costly expierence. thanks jason and i hope at this point something can be resolved over a situation that got out a hand over a month ago.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I am glad GT got a chance to address this. I was a bit suprised that a vendor was talking about it without direct input. Maybe they can get this hashed out. I will keep all purchases on Hold until further notice.

·
Registered
75 Posts
got_titan said:
im glad to see someone is taking notice to a problem!! jason i will email you a full and descriptive response on the situation at hand that i feel should have been handled differently because of the magnitude of the sell. you will have this email in a couple days as im leaving on a trip and dont have time at this point. i do appreciate that someone has taken notice as it seems im not the only one with a bad and costly expierence. thanks jason and i hope at this point something can be resolved over a situation that got out a hand over a month ago.
Thank you...

I spoke with Stillen this morning about what you spoke with them about and they filled me in on alot...

What ever problems you had with Stillen, your local dealer before and after the install of the supercharger I have been told has been taken care of at...

Please email me / call me about everything so I can most of all resolve any of the problems there were with "our" service...

I myself will be out of the office from Thursday - Tuesday... If you PM me on the board here I can talk with you on here... I cant check my email from out of the office... So any emails to [email protected] will be responded to on Wednesday...

I look forward to working this out for you...

Jason

·
Registered
75 Posts
Bhudda454 said:
I am glad GT got a chance to address this. I was a bit suprised that a vendor was talking about it without direct input. Maybe they can get this hashed out. I will keep all purchases on Hold until further notice.
What is it that you are concerned about with purchasing from us?

Is it our large invintory of factory and performance parts?

There is not only 1 person working in the high performance parts department here...

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Public Sorry.

Jason, had you confused with another company. I do not have anything on order, or onn hold with you. I was thinking of a after market with simlilar name. Saw the dtatement you made before GT response. I can get all the dealer items I need here. Thanks for making me go back and re read though. Problem with internet is too much info sometimes.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Bhudda454 said:
Public Sorry.

Jason, had you confused with another company. I do not have anything on order, or onn hold with you. I was thinking of a after market with simlilar name. Saw the dtatement you made before GT response. I can get all the dealer items I need here. Thanks for making me go back and re read though. Problem with internet is too much info sometimes.
I understand...

Even I could be quick to jump ahead of my self...

If there is ever anything you or any of you need please email me / let me know and I will be sure to take care of you...

·
Registered
326 Posts
ah, i mean this all is crazy but its kinda fun watching you all argue on a PUBLIC fourm and if anyone else has had a problem with performancenismo then post it here because i was looking at some stuff there... peace

1 - 19 of 19 Posts