Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I was on my way into town today when I noticed a superduty pull next to me at the light. I glanced over and the first thing I noticed was the Edge with attitude sitting on the dash. The light turned green and I noticed the roar of the turbo, and the black smoke, gotta love that. Anyways we were side by side till about 70 when he got about a hoodlength ahead, then we came up on traffic and had to brake. We met each other at the next light and waved and smiled. Gotta say I'm not disappointed of my loss, it was fun and those things are quick.

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
I`m sure it will be in the shop in the morning !!!!!

6.0 = P.O.S. / JUNK !!!!!!

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
The 6.0s can be made quick! I am surprised you stood up with him that long though! Usually when you a diesel has a tune, it can't be touched by normal trucks. Although, we aren't 'normal' trucks..

Nice race!

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
We have 2 of those Fords at the office, I mean at the Ford dealer. Can you say LEMONS?
He's lucky it was even running.

·
Registered
218 Posts
the only reason your truck came that close is because the chip was prolly not set for race mode, the 6.0 is a lemon, but my dad has that truck with the edge tip and it blows my truck away

1 - 7 of 7 Posts