Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just brought the new Pro 4 x and it came with the 6 cd xm radio.

My question is do have to install a seperate unit for sat or just call xm for service?

Thanks for any info

and by the why love this truck I've been a Gmc 4x4 man for 20 yrs.

radio sound kinda lacks

·
Registered
120 Posts
hit the button marked "sat" on the head unit....right next to aux.

Sat is XM radio, free for the first 3 months...it should be activated when you get it, then XM sends you something in the mail about continuing.
Aux is for plugging in your Ipod or other mp3 player. (or radio scanner, which is fun.)
Your deck is also capable of cdrw and mp3 format cds. MP3/wma format can fit around 150 or more songs per cd, you just burn it as a data cd instead of audio.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx for the reply

I guess I need to call the dealer an get them active the xm for the 3 month trial and fix the back passenager speaker has a rattle when the bass hits. Only had the truck 3 weeks now. The rattle driving me nuts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Roux,

I bought an '08 Pro 4X King Cab on Monday. XM isn't built into the radio, its just pre-wired. You have to buy the xm reciever that plugs into the unit seperate (about $450). I went ahead and added it and transferred my radio id from the Silverado I just traded in. I think the XM is just built into Rockford Fosgate package or leather package.

Sorry, may not be the news you wanted, its just what I had researched bud!!!!:smoke:

I've got the same rattle when there is a long period of bass.. let me know if you figure something out to fix the rattle...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts