Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm back in the titan crew, drove a toyota tacoma for a few months and just couldn't stand it anymore I had to have another titan lol. I've been doing some research but can't seem to find a definite answer.

I'm behind the wheel of a 05 crew cab 4x4 and like the 6 inch rcx lift and would like to get another 2 inches out of it if I get it. I like the "cali-lean" to an extent so I just want the extra 2 in the front. I plan on running 20x14 -76 offset on 35s.
This truck is pretty well a pavement princess so the cheaper the better but I'm not trying to rig nothing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Bracket length coilovers would be the best option. Some will say bilstein 5100 adjustable front struts but those don't do well with the Rough country lift kit front spacers.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate it man, at least somebody responded. I guess it's looking like I'll have a good whole in my wallet after this setup haha

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Appreciate it man, at least somebody responded. I guess it's looking like I'll have a good whole in my wallet after this setup haha
Bilsteins 5100's are NO GOOD for the RCX lift and destroy the lower bolt ends. Upgrade to a set of ICON Coilovers that remove the 6" Spacer.

OE Replacement Coilover Systems - Total Automotive Performance - Your Source for Auto Parts and Accessories

Along with that i would highly recommend a set of Dirt King UCA's, it allows you more caster/camber adjustments and gets rid of coil bucket contact.

Dirt King Control Arms - Total Automotive Performance - Your Source for Auto Parts and Accessories

PM if you have any questions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts