Nissan Titan Forum banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Looks like it. You need two kits. Make sure it's two bolts in per kit, some listing sell you 1 bolt.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I tightened the moogs to 145-50ish. No they do not slide
Thanks for telling me man. Perfect. Hopefully that solves the big problem and with the alignment I am good to go. I am never installing another lift kit again as long as I live. It literally feels as if I broke my truck 🤣😂

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Yea I think a lot people or shops do this and have little issues and don't know what to do to fix it so they talk **** about the kits.

RC makes a good kit, so far as design and it's super duper beefy. Little things like fasteners make a great kit look bad. If they need to charge $100 more they should and send kits out the good stuff.

Most people are buying used trucks and doing this to add new life, but what RC doesn't tell you is that you should replace all of your wear items during this install. It makes sense and if your stuff is really worn, the truck won't handle or ride right. I would have appreciated a recommend upgrade list and that way your more likely to get it right out the gate if your willing to do it the right way.

For me, I am a DIY modder my whole life, so I'm used to it, expect it and I'm not put off by it. But in today's I want it everything perfect and I want it free culture its tough to find a happy medium.

I would not be surprised at all if every other kit didn't have similar issues. When you dramatically change stock like this, **** is going to happen. If you don't want the hassle of figuring it out then buy something stock that makes you happy.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Hopefully this thread helps some people in the future. I should have wheels and tires soon and will update how that goes.

Zack, what tires you plannin to run?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hopefully this thread helps some people in the future. I should have wheels and tires soon and will update how that goes.

Forgive me man I’m always overthinking. Anyway if all goes as planned and I can fix this issue. I am going to be running 35s!

·
Registered
41 Posts

I will definitely hit you up if there are any other issues so stay tuned!! Thanks!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Not opposed to giving it to you, but would be best to post issues we have so others can learn from it

·
Registered
41 Posts
Not opposed to giving it to you, but would be best to post issues we have so others can learn from it
Sounds good man, thanks so much. Will hit you up if I have any other issues. So for the record the only issue I am having with the kit right now is the steering. Everything else is solid.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts