Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been running 9 inches and 33's for about 6 months (4 of those on the unemployment vacation). I am currently working at Big O tires and worked a deal (400.00 installed) on some slightly used (14/32nd...new is 16/32nd) LT 325/65 18 Nitto Terra grapplers and all I can say is holy cow...what a difference in looks and ride as my BFGs were at 2/32 up front!!!!!! now I want to lift the front an inch or so more and change the 3 inch block to a 4....I love beeing bigger than most 4wd's as I blast past them...they see the plate XXL-2WD!!!!!:bump:

Attachments

·
Registered
686 Posts
Looks nice! Post up a pic with it sitting on level ground :)

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
looks good man. Soon you will want to go bigger though, at least I did lol.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Same exact setup I have.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice!!

Thats basically the the setup I will be doing. Should have my lift in about a week :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Nice truck, I also noticed you are from STG. I am also from there although I left about 8 years ago.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I been running 9 inches and 33's for about 6 months (4 of those on the unemployment vacation). I am currently working at Big O tires and worked a deal (400.00 installed) on some slightly used (14/32nd...new is 16/32nd) LT 325/65 18 Nitto Terra grapplers and all I can say is holy cow...what a difference in looks and ride as my BFGs were at 2/32 up front!!!!!! now I want to lift the front an inch or so more and change the 3 inch block to a 4....I love beeing bigger than most 4wd's as I blast past them...they see the plate XXL-2WD!!!!!:bump:
Too bad you cant cover as many obstacles like us 4x4s can:teethmast:kiss:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts