Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My '06 finisher bezel finally succumbed to the South Florida heat. I mistakenly ordered a 68257-S7000 that didn’t quite fit. I ordered and installed the correct one, 68257-ZC31A per my VIN, which I should have checked beforehand. There is a small scratch but looks like the shifter plate will cover it. See Pic. So I have a brand new 68257-S7000 for sale and asking $100 shipped at buyers expense. Item is sold as is. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Johnnycakes.

I just called FedEX.

Shipping to 26726 for a 18x18x28 10lb pkg is $45.43 for 2day FedEX Ground.

Jeff

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It should. With that said, it should have fit my '06 LE, but when it didn't, I called my local Nissan Parts Dept and asked them for the correct part number using my VIN and they came up with 68257-ZC31A. I suggest you make a quick call to Nissan parts with VIN in hand to avoid my mistake.
Jeff

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hello everyone. My '06 finisher bezel finally succumbed to the South Florida heat. I mistakenly ordered a 68257-S7000 that didn’t quite fit. I ordered and installed the correct one, 68257-ZC31A per my VIN, which I should have checked beforehand. There is a small scratch but looks like the shifter plate will cover it. See Pic. So I have a brand new 68257-S7000 for sale and asking $100 shipped at buyers expense. Item is sold as is. Thanks
I know this is a old post and im trying to find this part for my titan I have the center speaker with the Rockford fosgate system. what was the difference between thoes two parts?

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I know this is a old post and im trying to find this part for my titan I have the center speaker with the Rockford fosgate system. what was the difference between thoes two parts?
The perforated top for the speaker sound to come out of. If you don't have the center speaker that top piece is solid, like in my truck. Look at the 3rd picture above.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts