Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just received the 68257-S7500 nav bezel from MR from this thread. I should have done more research, because I have found out I would have to trim the R/F radio bezel for it to fit. I'll sell it for the same deal MR gave me $150 shipped.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
****sold****
Box arrived, but was empty... Just packing paper and bags of air...

What gives ja123941? I know that the box would feel light and if it was in there it would feel very similar to empty. Honest mistake? Did you put it someplace else?

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Yes. Either way, I thought I was pretty reasonable in my comment considering. Wanted to makes sure he saw it. Its not like I gave him an negative iTrader score. At this point it is kind of funny, and I thought every one would get a laugh. He was very responsive and shipped quickly. It makes sense that you would mistakenly think it was in there... I had to double take to make sure that it wasn't.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
No response yet, but I think he does not get on TT often.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Heard from him. I guess he ordered the correct one for him and had two boxes for bezels. Sent me the empty one...

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
I’m interested in buying a nav bezel for my 2004 as well - PM me if anyone has one for sale. ?

41 - 57 of 57 Posts