Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, took my truck in yesterday for the 60k (I have 61k miles) mile service. Was getting my front and rear diff fluid changed, transmission fluid flushed, and tires rotated. I find out halfway through that my front diff pinion seal is leaking and my right rear axle seal is leaking. 326$ and 358$ respectively:crying: . Any advice on this??

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Not under powertrain warranty? I've seen others on here covered by the dealer as the front pinion seal is an odd item to go. But after the b-to-b is gone, maybe it's not covered.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats what I'm looking into now. I mean c'mon, i'm barely 1,000 miles over the bumper to bumper warranty.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Bumper to bumper is only 3 years or 36000. Powertrain is 5 year or 60000 miles. If it's not covered under the pt warranty, it's not covered.... :crying: Definitely try another dealer....

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Better yet, tell them the whores will stop by and whorebash their dealership!!!! We'll stage a whore sit-in! We will NEVER leave until they satisfy you! Well, either that or until we get hungry.... :D

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea, I'm gonna send a few emails to different dealerships and make some calls. I mean, i'm 1k over and i'm positive this didn't happen since then

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Better yet, tell them the whores will stop by and whorebash their dealership!!!! We'll stage a whore sit-in! We will NEVER leave until they satisfy you! Well, either that or until we get hungry.... :D
Now that,
that is some funny $hit right there.
:jester: :jester: :jester:

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
P's Titan said:
hey watty what ever came of this ?

Hey guys, quick update. Well I took some of your advice, called around to other dealerships, and the original dealership I bought it from took care of me (Porter Nissan in Newark, DE)

They basically covered half of it for me b/c it was still under the 5yr warranty even though I was a tad over the mileage. It cost me about 350 dollars, but I was much happier about that then having to pay almost 700!!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Well, that's better than a sharp stick in the eye... :lol: Glad you got it covered, at least part of it....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts