Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Fellas,

Currently deployed, however bought a new truck for when I come home next year. Here is the link-Wife picked it up for me, got it for 29K OTD.

Nissan Titan Pro 4X 4x4 5 6L V8 Engine Crew Cab Rear View Cam | eBay

Of course being the guy I am, I have to compensate for some of my shortcommings:big_grin: and talked the wife into getting it lifted with new rims and tires.

Went with the 6 inch RC lift

XD Grenade 20 Inch wheels

Mastercraft MxT 35 inch tires

Having the local 4x4 shop install everything.

Will post pics in the next couple weeks when everything is done

Attachments

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Very nice. Be safe brother!

Reactions: Charles Clevenger

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
looks SWEET!

Reactions: Charles Clevenger

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
curious as to why RC became so popular? i know a few years back in was all ProComp but i disappeared for a few years and come back and now it's all Rough Country? did Procomp have issues or did they go out of business?

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
curious as to why RC became so popular? i know a few years back in was all ProComp but i disappeared for a few years and come back and now it's all Rough Country? did Procomp have issues or did they go out of business?
Price point and the most lift out of all the 6" brackets lifts would be my guess. Main reason I went with it on mine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the love fellas...

Went with the RC over Pro-Comp due to price point. It was 500 cheaper. Quality is on par as well.

So far my wife is driving it with no issues. She is taking it in next week to get the extended steel brakes lines that that shop recommends.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Truck is looking good! Get some tint on those front windows. Thank you for your service as well!

·
Registered
113 Posts
How does the truck feel power wise with the master craft tires and how do they ride? Nice truck you got, plan to lift mine in next few months

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Just the price point. The Procomp is a much better designed kit. Both perform the same

1 - 15 of 15 Posts