Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold

Hella 2500 Optilux Halo fog light kit with a 6000K H3 Bulb HID Retrofitted in. Comes with 2 lights, two ballasts, wiring loom I used, brand new relay, extra bulbs and 3 rocker toggle switches that fit right into factory locations with no mods needed. I chose to not run the Halo on them but left the wires in tact just taped them off. Absolutely no complaints in the 3 or so months I've run them, just decided to go with a different setup. Any more questions feel free to ask :teethmast

How you would wire the lights if you used my wire loom. (NOTE: You'll have to wire up the switches however you see fit, i am NOT including the wire you'll need to do this, it is cut exactly where you see the + and - wire leads in the diagram [As I am using my existing wire to wire my new ones])

Location of the ballast and mounting as seen from inner fender.

SOLD!!!!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump to the top! :bump:

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buuump:bump: Going on Craigslist soon unless someone grabs these...

·
Read Only
2,060 Posts
Nice diagrams.

Are the lenses made of glass?
Did you have issues mounting the lights in the fog light holes?

Great price for a fog light housing + HID kits.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice diagrams.

Are the lenses made of glass?
Did you have issues mounting the lights in the fog light holes?

Great price for a fog light housing + HID kits.
Thank you, tried to keep it simple...

Yes, far as I remember they are made of glass

Not a single issue mounting them, just measured twice to drill once...if I had to do it again I would make metal brackets like I did for my new fogs, I'll eventually get pictures of those up sometime in the near future:coolsmile

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hey bud I have the same fogs as you, but I would like to know how you were able to install an HID bulb....did you just drill the hole bigger??

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
If u have these around next friday ill try and grab them... my fogs are broken from road debri :\

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PM sent.........
PM and txt sent...

Hey bud I have the same fogs as you, but I would like to know how you were able to install an HID bulb....did you just drill the hole bigger??
Use a kit that has H4 type bulbs, they fit perfect with a little wiggling ;)

If u have these around next friday ill try and grab them... my fogs are broken from road debri :\
If jpac's buddy doesn't take em then they're all yours man! I'll PM you if he doesn't take em...:coolsmile

1 - 12 of 12 Posts