Nissan Titan Forum banner

8" fabtech?

841 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  KUSTOMZMAN1 
#1 ·
ok i cant find anything about it but i heard you can put a 2" or 3" spacer up front and blocks to match in the rear ON TOP OF the fabtech lift. does anybody have this? or see any problems with it?

#2 ·
Mine is something like that. Can't really tell from the picture because the driveway is sloped but I don't have the spacer. I have coilovers cranked about 2 inches, bigger block in rear and deaver pack, about 8 1/2 inches of lift.

#5 · (Edited)
I had the fabtech on mine, then upgraded to coilovers and a spacer (the old daystar one) the front was fine and just able to get it aligned. In the rear I had Super Springs (helpers) with the fabtech add a leaf and 2" block...and it sat perfect....but rode rough because of the helpers. So I removed them and added a pro comp 3" block and had nasty axle wrap, sold the truck a week later...but I would have orderd a deaver complete leaf spring to help with axle wrap. so to answer your question it can be done just make sure a good shop does it and you may need to have a coil over up front so your not stacking a spacer onto a spacer...good luck!

I didnt have any cv problems either..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.