Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed 8000k HIDs. I had a lil trouble with the plugs but it finally worked. Mounted the the lil ballasts on the shelf behind the headlights. I think it turned out great.

Attachments

·
Registered
940 Posts
Looks good bro.. now do the fogs to match!

Reactions: amtitan808

·
Registered
364 Posts
lookin good man.
who makes your HID's?

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
DDM? yea i have 6k and stock fogs i leave em off for now till i order 5ks for them

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
A little too blue for my taste. But it will look good when the fogs match.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I got it from another member on CT for a great deal. He had already sold the fogs to another member. The brand is Xentec which can be had on amazon. Im on the hunt for some fogs now. Ill try armaden(Jason) to see if he has anything for fogs. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Well I got it from another member on CT for a great deal. He had already sold the fogs to another member. The brand is Xentec which can be had on amazon. Im on the hunt for some fogs now. Ill try armaden(Jason) to see if he has anything for fogs. Thanks guys.
I just bought my second set of HID's from Jason(Armaden). My original McCulloch's, which were installed for 3.5 years, flooded out the other day when I drove through some high water. His prices and products are good and his customer service is top notch. You'll be quite pleased.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now that I have the 8000k for the lows, what about the highs? 6000k or just leave them alone. Im gonna do the fogs soon but just wondering about the highs.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Now that I have the 8000k for the lows, what about the highs? 6000k or just leave them alone. Im gonna do the fogs soon but just wondering about the highs.
The only time I use my highs is when I flash people to get out of my way when they wont move from the left lane. So I left mine alone, I did my fogs and lows at the same time.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
How often do you use them? Do you drive on dark roads for an extended period of time? If so, do it. But if you only use them to flash or for short periods of time, keep the Halogens because HID's take about 15 seconds or so to fully warm up.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I have all fogs lows and highs 8000K and really like the look! not too blue and not too white
If you do your fog get them 8000k mine are ddm and they match pretty good. my lows are 55W and fogs 35W

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well its been about 3 weeks now and i really havent used my highs so Ill just keep the halogens for the highs. Ill be doing the fogs sometime next month so cant wait for that and Ill keep you guys posted. Someone said on another thread that theyll be using silverstars for the highs but Ive heard that they dont last too long.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts