Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loc: muscle shoals Great cond, Everythings work and truck looks good, been everyday driver for a couple years, Sony explode system and midway C.B Has KC lights and baja bar, No rust and runs smooth. Got new 4x4 and cant keep both. NO TRades 2500 Will sell without title for 1850 for somone that wants to build rockbuggy 256 443 9843

·
Registered
323 Posts
Loc: muscle shoals Great cond, Everythings work and truck looks good, been everyday driver for a couple years, Sony explode system and midway C.B Has KC lights and baja bar, No rust and runs smooth. Got new 4x4 and cant keep both. NO TRades 2500 Will sell without title for 1850 for somone that wants to build rockbuggy 256 443 9843
where are you located and what motor is in it the 22RE or the 3VZE

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Bro' your just down the way. Truck looks good. Let me pass this around the office at MSFC/Redstone Arsenal.

L

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep, mY bro worked there for awhile, let me know, i rather sell without title so i can transfer it to my evtended cab 91

·
Registered
323 Posts
to far away for me...... but if you do end up keeping the title make sure you get the vin plates and take the vin sticker out of the door sill on the extend cab

1 - 7 of 7 Posts