Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just baught a 2008.5 the a/c seemed to be working normal when i brought it home but now the a/c blows on high all the time weather on low, medium, or high and when i turn the a/c to the off position the fan stays on and blows vent air on my feet on high. It did it a few times last week and would go back to normal and now it seems to be stuck that way. any help please.

·
Premium Member
4,995 Posts
If you just bought it take it back up and tell them to fix it. Mine did the exact same thing, to a T! I was told by my dealership that there is a resistor leading to the control panel that blew and was causing problems. They also tried a new control panel before that. I don't know how close to mileage you are for warranty purposes, but if you just purchased it, they should fix it.

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
I just baught a 2008.5 the a/c seemed to be working normal when i brought it home but now the a/c blows on high all the time weather on low, medium, or high and when i turn the a/c to the off position the fan stays on and blows vent air on my feet on high. It did it a few times last week and would go back to normal and now it seems to be stuck that way. any help please.
Sounds like a bad VBC.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts