Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have this problem.. its weird i go to work park my truck for 4 hours then go to lunch the trip to the fast food place is like 5 to 8 min and whjile im ordering and waiting for the food my a/c starts to blow hot or warm air ... this also happens if im sitting parked idleing for 15 to 20 minutes ... this doesnt happen when i take longer drives and get stuck idleing in traffic ...only on short trips like my lunch.. pls let me know if anyone has any simular problems

·
Registered
837 Posts
I believe this was discussed a while back. If I remember right, another member had the same/similar problem w/ their A/C. Took it to the dealer where the tech hooked up his computer for a few minutes, and it was fixed.

I found it. Here is a copy of a post relating to this problem, hope this helps.

This is a link to the entire thread. http://www.titantalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12775&highlight=a/c

Russell said:
06-29-2004, 03:42 PM

Just got back from the Service Department they hooked up the computer and bam. I have cold air and I mean really cold air. He didnt tell me what was wrong and I wasnt totally able to watch them I just know he was able to sit in my seat bent over for like 3 minutes. I talked about the vents under the seat. He says (Department Manager) Max a/c In the CC Bench seat is ment for the front passangers and that if I want cool air to go in back I need to turn it to one of the floor controls. He also said that with the bench seat up front you will not have a/c vents in back because there was no way to route the piping back there. Hope this help some out

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone else have this problem.. its weird i go to work park my truck for 4 hours then go to lunch the trip to the fast food place is like 5 to 8 min and whjile im ordering and waiting for the food my a/c starts to blow hot or warm air ... this also happens if im sitting parked idleing for 15 to 20 minutes ... this doesnt happen when i take longer drives and get stuck idleing in traffic ...only on short trips like my lunch.. pls let me know if anyone has any simular problems
Yes this happens all the time with my 2017. It’s been in the shop multiple times. Those idiots said it goes through a defrost cycle. I guess they think it’s a dang heat pump or something. Never had a problem like this and I’ve owned many different new vehicles

1 - 3 of 3 Posts