Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems the A/C fan speed adjustment knob on my 07 titan is failing, very hard to adjust speed manually. If i set it to auto and adjust the dual temp controls, is adjusts the fan speed appropriately. Went over to nissanpartszone.con,put in the VIN and was able to find the correct part.
Question is.......27560U control-knob, is that just the outer ring or the whole knob?? Learned from a prior search that it appears the whole freakin unit has to be replaced for $258!? ?
Not under warranty and little luck finding the correct part used.

Thanks in advance,
brad

·
Registered
928 Posts
Does this mean you have upgrade to the 4/60 system?
4 windows down at 60 mph.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope.....set to auto it works.....just might be blowing my hair like on those motor oil commercials :)

Before I spend 260 ill take the old switch apart just to see if it can be repaired

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had the local savage yard do a search..only 1 available in the nation and according to the local dealer there are so many types getting the right part is a crap shoot. Plus he wants 145 used!!!!!! Used one on ebay, but unlikely its the right one.
may just order the knob and see if its just the outer ring or the complete knob.....only $13 + s/h...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts