Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yep, my passenger side carpet is soaked from the a/c. Somehow after 98k my a/c decided to dump the water inside instead of through the drain tube. I fix the issue using a 3/4 OD 1/2 ID tubing and now its fix, no more water! Heres the pics
the first one is without the drain
the second is the new improved tube
and the third is all back together with the new tube inside of the original

Attachments

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
so far so good my carpet is dry and all the water is draining outside

·
Vendor
7,924 Posts
Mine did that also and Nissan fixed it under a service bulletin. I had to raise 9 kinds of hell but got the carpet replaced too. The hose was too short from the factory is what I was told.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I did the same mod last year.

I did add however a zip tie just in case...

·
Registered
66 Posts
This is an old post, but I am having the same problem. I have a 2007 Titan. Is there a service bulletin for this model year?

I'm assuming all the apparatus in the pictures is on the passenger side?

Mine did that also and Nissan fixed it under a service bulletin. I had to raise 9 kinds of hell but got the carpet replaced too. The hose was too short from the factory is what I was told.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Subscribing.
Now I know why my carpet is ALWAYS wet.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Haven't had a problem yet( or haven't yet noticed) but where exactly is this drain (tube) supposed to be or drain to, inside or outside of the truck.

·
Registered
66 Posts
It's on the outside of the truck behind the passenger side wheel well cowling. I'll post what I did soon for the benefit of all. I was surprised how well it worked.

Haven't had a problem yet( or haven't yet noticed) but where exactly is this drain (tube) supposed to be or drain to, inside or outside of the truck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts