Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We did a big friends trip her are some pics. No drooling :teethmast

Attachments

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I need to save up enough money to go to Hawaii.

·
Premium Member
58,707 Posts
OMG! Now we know what happened to Bear Bryant's hat!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Sweet pics.. And its always better with some cute gals.. :cheers:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
P's Titan said:
I could tell by the pic's. Maui is nice!! I love it there.

The 4th pic you have I have taken some there at that spot, perfect picture place

Right next to Cheesburger Paradise, we must have eaten there 4 times in the 10 days we were there. Great Breakfast also! We are planing on going back again next year already.

·
Premium Member
75,751 Posts
haha and here i thought 'big friends' meant fat people...... can't wait to get out there someday!

billaj, when i do you'll have to point to the spots where i won't get my *** kicked for surfing, i know how y'all love tourists.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DeadRiver said:
haha and here i thought 'big friends' meant fat people...... can't wait to get out there someday!

LOL i did not even notice that! No not to many "Big ones" in the group.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
DeadRiver said:

billaj, when i do you'll have to point to the spots where i won't get my *** kicked for surfing, i know how y'all love tourists.
Stay right in waikiki and you'll be fine lol

Go past waikiki and bring out some weapons lol :gunz: "misslelau

·
Registered
218 Posts
i was at that exact spot, i cant believe that ship off the shore is still there its been underwater for atleast a year, i was there june 2006 and it was halfway sunk

·
Registered
112 Posts
I went there this summer did the whole road to Hanna and everythang It was so nice! Snorkled 7 out of the 8 days we were there. Had a great time got to go back! I wasn't that impressed with Cheeseburger in Paradise though... hmmmnnnn...
Reef

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
tutttitan said:
i was at that exact spot, i cant believe that ship off the shore is still there its been underwater for atleast a year, i was there june 2006 and it was halfway sunk

depending on the tide, the wife and I ate above the Paint Gallery there ( don't remember the name ) and we watched the boat slowly disapear(sp).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts